The Rampage x Savannah Chrisley Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is subject to these Official Rules except as expressly stated otherwise. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Iconix Brand Group, Inc., 1450 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10018 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at 3:00 PM Eastern Time (“EST”) on October 4, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on October 11, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will conduct one (1) drawing from all qualified entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 PM EST on October 11, 2019, according to the computer time on Sponsor’s server. Limit one (1) entry per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period. You may only use one (1) Instagram account to participate in the Sweepstakes. Message and data rates may apply if you choose to enter using your mobile device. See your wireless service provider for pricing plan details. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or undelivered entries are void and will not be accepted. The use of script, macro of any other device to automate or subvert the entry process is prohibited and all such entries made by any means which subvert the entry process will be void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, incomplete, or undelivered entries. Persons discovered entering under several Instagram accounts will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Selected Sweepstakes Entrant, the Selected Entrant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened.
5. Odds: Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Winner Selection and Notification of Selected Entrant:
One (1) Entrant will be selected at random by a representative of Sponsor on or about 11:59 PM EST on October 13, 2019 from among all eligible entries received (“Selected Entrant”).
Sponsor will post from @rampagebrand an Instagram Story on or about October 13, 2019 announcing the Selected Entrant and tagging the Selected Entrant’s account with instructions for the Selected Entrant to contact Sponsor to begin the process of eligibility verification, prior to prize claim. All instructions provided by Sponsor must be correctly followed and completed within the time period indicated in such notification (15 hours due to the exigent nature of the prize). Noncompliance within any of the time periods will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner will be selected one time at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Such instructions may require the potential winner to post specified information on Instagram and/or correspond with Sponsor via the email address provided. Upon successful completion of the above, the potential winner will receive a Declaration of Eligibility/Release of Liability.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, each entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account submitted at time of entry.
7. Prize (1): Prize consists of: (i) a trip to Nashville, TN for Selected Entrant and one (1) guest, including two (2) night standard hotel accommodations (1 room double occupancy) in a hotel of Sponsor’s choice from either November 4, 2019 to November 6, 2019 or November 5, 2019 to November 7, 2019 (depending on Selected Entrant’s preference) and coach class round-trip air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest Selected Entrant’s residence to Nashville, TN, (ii) a meet and greet with Savannah Chrisley at her personal appearance at the Belk store in Franklin, TN on November 5, 2019, (iii) $500 check and (iv) Selected Entrant will be allowed to choose an outfit of his/her choice from the collection at the referenced Belk store (up to $200 retail value). Selected Entrant and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary. If Selected Entrant resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,500. Actual value may vary based on point of departure. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such Selected Entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to change dates. Travel must be made through Sponsor’s agent, on a carrier of Sponsor’s choice. Travel is subject to availability. Certain blackout dates and travel restrictions may apply. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided including transportation to/from airport and hotel, meals, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, luggage fees, and excursions are the sole responsibility of the Selected Entrant. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted, provided however that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Selected Entrant cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business. All activities related to the prize are at the Selected Entrant’s own risk and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Selected Entrant may not accept or receive a prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited.
8. Publicity: By participating in the Sweepstakes, any Entrant in the Sweepstakes, irrevocably grants the Sponsor and their respective successors, assigns and licensees, the right to use such Entrant’s, name, the Entrant’s biographical information in any and all media for any purpose, including without limitation, commercial, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with the Website or the Sweepstakes or other promotions, and hereby release the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto, unless prohibited by law.
9. General Conditions: By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond Sponsor’s control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. You may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded. Entrants may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of any awarded prize. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
10. Limitations of Liability: If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the same Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period. Selected Entrant also agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Releases”) from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Sweepstakes -related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. The Releases shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize (or any travel or activity related thereto), or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releases are not responsible for computer malfunctions, network connections, email delivery problems, systems failure or incompatibility, typographical, technical or key-stroke errors, or interruptions in your internet service, and for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged or stolen notifications. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner from all eligible, non-suspect Submissions received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. Disputes: Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Decisions of Sponsor are binding and final. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to conduct a search will be deemed to be the entrant. No claimant in any dispute involving Sponsor shall be entitled to claim or obtain indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision in these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Sweepstakes Results: Additionally, within ninety (90) days of the end of the Sweepstakes, the Selected Entrant’s name can be obtained through the mail by sending the request and a self- addressed, stamped envelope to: “Rampage x Savannah Chrisley Sweepstakes” – Winner’s Name, Iconix Brand Group, Inc., 1450 Broadway, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10018.
© 2019 Iconix Brand Group, Inc. All rights reserved.